I am qualified advocate in India in accordance with Advocates Act 1961, I am enrolled with Bombay High Court and practice in Appellate and Original Side on various fields.
- Land and Property - Including Land Acquisition, Transfer of Property, Succession Etc.
- Education Laws
- Municipal Laws
- Commercial Laws - including Contracts Act, Partnership Act Etc.
- Criminal Law
- Family Law (Appellate Side) - Indian Marriage Act, Hindu Marriage Act, Islamic Law
Representation of clients
I represent clients as their attorney
- for negotiations for contracts and agreements.
- for sale/purchase of property and other investments.
- for sale/purchase of art, antiques
- Common Law and Indian Cases on Medical Negligence deals with lays down the position of law on medical negligence to distill what care the doctors, patients and the hospitals need to take to reduce the instances of legal medical negligence. (2019)
- “Pre-marital Sex & Marriage – Position of Indian Law” deals with how Indian courts have dealt with cases of relationships which are not marriage but "in the nature" of marriage. (2013)
- “Common Law cases on liabilities of undisclosed Principal” deals with liabilities of principal when his identity is not disclosed by the agent. (2013)
- “Common Law cases on Remoteness of Damages” concerns with primary cause of damages in case of breach of contract particularly after the famous Achilles case. (2012)
Point to Ponder
You will not have a just society till:
Cost of complying with the law is HIGH & benefits are LOW
Cost of breaking the law is LOW & benefits are HIGH
Book on reinventing property rights